Skills training can be a necessary, helpful and also fun way to enhance people’s ability to perform well in their jobs. In my training programmes, I focus on the following subjects:
- Communication and interpersonal skills - for all staff
- People management skills – for managers and team leaders
- Coaching skills – for HR professionals, coaches, managers and team leaders
- Training of Trainers and facilitation skills
- Personal effectiveness for all staff, in Assertiveness, Self-confidence, Taking the initiative, Reflection, and more...
- Client focus and client communication skills – for staff dealing with clients (internal or external)
For the skills training to be successful and fun, the programme is set up in such a way that it is:
- Practical and action-focused
- Embedded within the needs of the organisation
- Designed to enhance creativity and fun
Skills training can be organised in combination with or independent from teambuilding. If it is an existing team that is trained, a certain element of teambuilding can be incorporated to enhance group learning. The training programme is always tailored to the needs of your organisation and the team. You can choose any combination of skills and subjects to be trained and focus on what you feel is needed for your employees.